We provide roof cleaning services to residential & commercial customers, we are able to clean slate, tiled, and flat roofs using our specialist techniques and equipment.
Total Pressure Cleaning is a professional cleaning service who offer services throughout Sheffield to keep your home or commercial property looking its best.
Enquire about our roof cleaning service, which will methodically and effectively remove any unsightly moss, algae, dirt or lichens that have developed on your roof.
Professional roof cleanings not only improve the appearance of your home, but they also help to prolong the life of your roof. This results in a cleaner roof that is better at retaining heat in the winter and keeping cool during periods of extreme temperatures.
At Total Pressure Cleaning, we are specialists when it comes to working at heights and strive to use only industry-recognised and approved equipment. This ensures that your roof will be cleaned safely and professionally.
Our roof cleaning service in Sheffield uses experts with years of experience and skill, high-quality products, and approved equipment that will produce the best possible results.
We use a variety of different methods depending on the materials, structure and amount of build-up and dirt on your roof.
We gently remove dirt and particles by hand with professional grade scrapers. This technique is ideal when there’s a lot of accumulated grime or moss in an uncomfortably tight corner, because the debris can be easily removed without damaging it with high pressure water jetting.
Our low-pressure methods for cleaning tiles or slate roofs are designed to remove all dirt and grime from their surface without causing any damage, ensuring no water enters as a result of our work. Once the cleaned roof is dry, we will spray on a biocide to preserve, protect, and prevent moss growth.
With our commercial roof cleaning service we work with a variety of different buildings, from offices to factories, commercial units and high street shops, we will remove all dirt and debris that can cause long term damage while restoring the appearance to protect it for years to come.
When it comes to roofing materials, no matter what the type of building or roof, Fibreglass roofs, bitumen roofs, metal roofs, tiled roofs or slates – we have experience and expertise in restoring them.
1. An experienced roof cleaning company has the experience and equipment to protect their employees from heights, making it easier for them to provide a thorough clean.
2. A professional roof cleaning will dramatically improve the appearance of your home, and is a valuable investment before selling.
3. Removing algae, moss and lichens from your roof can prevent damage to the structure because plants penetrating the roof will cause leaks and cracks over time.
4. To increase the efficiency of your roof system, and to save on utility costs, it is important to remove all external dirt from the roof. This will help keep heat within a more even temperature range throughout the attic space.
5. Gentle pressure washing from Total Pressure Cleaning will not cause any damage to your roof. Other techniques can potentially damage tiles, joints or seals, but the professional team here at Total Pressure Cleaning only use gentle methods to ensure a thorough clean without damaging any surfaces.
If you have any more questions about roof cleaning in Sheffield or pressure washing in general, just give us a call on 01302 350 674. We’d be happy to help!